Interested applicants should submit their CV and letter of interest to Program Director Linda Snyder, MD, and Associate Program Director Jarrod Mosier, MD, in the spring of their current residency’s 2nd year (3rd year if in a 4-year program).
Please note: This training opportunity is not available through ERAS.
- Program number: 1560321001
- Number of fellows per year: 1
- Length of Fellowship: 2 years
- Opportunities available for third year, research track.
Candidates must be a graduate of a certified ACGME-accredited residency program. Candidates should complete a formal on-site interview on an invitation basis. Candidates should submit the following information for the application:
- Current curriculum vitae
- Letter of interest in training in critical care medicine
- Recent photograph
- Copy of USMLE scores
- Copy of ECFMG certificate (if applicable)
- Copy of medical school transcript and diploma
- Three letters of recommendation (one from program director and at least one from aninternist)
INTERNATIONAL MEDICAL GRADUATES
International Medical Graduates are welcome to apply to the Program. In addition to the above requirements, they must be certified by the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG).
Emergency Medicine residents applying from ACGME-accredited Emergency Medicine programs should have completed at least six months of direct patient care experience inInternal Medicine, of which at least three months must have been in a Medical ICU. This is an ACGME requirement.
Fellows entering at the F1 (first-year fellow) level who have completed an ACGME-accredited Emergency Medicine program, but have not completed the prerequisite clinical experiences in Internal Medicine must complete these experiences during the beginning of the F1 year.