My work focuses on clinical studies to improve care for patients undergoing treatment for acute Leukemia and Stem Cell transplantation. I welcome students, residents, fellows and colleagues to collaborate for research with mutual interest.
Examples of some recent projects:
- Role of Maintenance Therapy following High-Dose Chemotherapy and Autologous Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation in Aggressive Lymphomas: A Systematic Review
- Brentuximab Vedotin for Treatment of Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma: A Systematic Review
- A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Phase 3 Trial to Evaluate the Protective Efficacy and Safety of a Therapeutic Vaccine, ASP0113, in Cytomegalovirus (CMV)-Seropositive Recipients Undergoing Allogeneic, Hematopoietic Cell Transplant (HCT)
- A Multi-Center, Phase III, Randomized Trial of Reduced Intensity Conditioning (RIC) and Transplantation of Double Unrelated Umbilical Cord Blood (dUCB) versus HLA-Haploidentical Related Bone Marrow (Haplo) for Patients with Hematologic Malignancies
- Use of Fluconazole 200 mg daily for prevention of Breakthrough Fungal Infections following allogenic stem cell transplantation, retrospective analysis and clinical review.