Dr. Chudhri completed his Rheumatology Fellowship at the University of Arizona and joined the UA Division of Rheumatology faculty as a Clinical Assistant Professor of Medicine in September, 2016. He completed his Bachelor’s degree with a triple major in biological sciences, chemistry and history at Southern Methodist University in 2007. He earned his Medical Doctorate at the University of North Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine in 2011 and completed his Internal Medicine residency at the University of Arizona in 2014. Dr. Chudhri is a member of the American College of Physicians and the American Medical Association. He was honored in the University of Arizona College of Medicine Annual Case Presentation competition.
Shariq I. Chudhri, DO
- Clinical Assistant Professor, Medicine - (Clinical Series Track)
- DO: University of North Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine, Fort Worth, 2011
- BS: Biological Sciences, Chemistry and History, Southern Methodist University, Dallas, 2007
- Internal Medicine: University of Arizona College of Medicine - Tucson, 2014
- Rheumatology: University of Arizona College of Medicine - Tucson, 2016