Friday, Nov. 3, 2017
9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: Oct. 22, 2017
Accredited by the American Telemedicine Association
"Advances in Telemedicine and Telehealth"
This conference will include presenters from across Arizona who specialize in telehealth. Topics include:
- Northern Arizona Healthcare's Direct-to-Consumer Telemedicine Partnership
- North Country Healthcare's Regional Telehealth Program
- Banner Health's eICU Program
- Mayo Clinic Center for Connected Care: A Systemwide Approach to Telemedicine
- Taking the Pilot Out of the Program- Sustainable Telemedicine Roundtable
- Telemedicine & Telehealth Standards and Guidelines
- VA Telehealth Programs in Arizona
- Project ECHO Programs
- Telemedicine Facilities and Devices
See attached agenda below for more details.
Held at the McGee Auditorium, Flagstaff Medical Center. Click here or on image at right for parking map. Participation is on-site only for this event. Space is limited and this event fills quickly!
Tuition currently waived for residents of Arizona, New Mexico, Utah, Colorado and Nevada. Space is limited.
Flagstaff Agenda 11 3 17.pdf
Flagstaff Medical Center - McGee Auditorium
1200 N. Beaver St.
Flagstaff, AZ 86001
Please contact Tracy Skinner at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.