The site—geocentrically coordinated to clinical programs and services of the nearest Banner property, such as Banner – University Medical Center Tucson and South facilities—was designed to be mobile-friendly, and offers new functionality and features that customers want and expect.
The new site will be the foundation of our Digital First strategy and will be the primary driver of our Banner brand. The Digital First strategy has many facets, but is designed to make Banner the provider of choice by fully utilizing digital platforms, where we know our customers engage with us the most.
The new BannerHealth.com was created based on customer preference. Their feedback provided insight as to how to organize content and navigate the site.
Customers to the site will benefit from:
- Custom content based on geography of their personal device. Users can also set preferred locations to search for doctors, locations, services and events and classes.
- The ability to dial a doctor from their phone and view doctor locations using Google Maps.
- A more user-friendly tool to find a doctor convenient to them. Users can also customize their search based on location, accepted insurance plans, gender, languages and hospital affiliations.
- The option to sign up to receive an electronic newsletter with information, events, classes near them.
- Up-to-date crisis communication if a situation should occur in an area/location near a service we provide.
- The ability to share content from Web pages via email and social media networks.
Click here (or on the image above) to view video highlights of the site. You’ll be receiving additional communication soon with details on the soft-launch and the process to provide feedback.
In a statement released on the new site’s launch, Banner said, “We believe the redesigned BannerHealth.com will increase visitors to our site and serve as the gateway to Banner doctors and services. It will be refreshed on an ongoing basis, as we respond to user needs and preferences.”