Hospitalist Anil Potharaju, MD, the associate chief for the Division of Inpatient Medicine and medical director for inpatient medicine at Banner – University Medical Center South, was chosen to represent the UA Department of Medicine in Banner Health’s 2017 Advanced Leadership Program for Physicians.
The two-year program, designed to identify and cultivate physicians to become the next generation of Banner leaders, begins this spring. The class includes 10 physicians from Tucson and four from Banner – UMC Phoenix. They’ll graduate in 2019.
- Sommer Aldulaimi, MD, Family Medicine
- Satyapriya Chaudhary, MD, Medical Director Care Coordination, BUMCT
- Valerie Ebert, MD, Hospitalist Pediatrics, Medical Director Care Coordination, BUMCT
- Kimberly Gerhart, MD, Pediatrics
- Marlon Guerrero, MD, Surgery
- Rihan Khan, MD, Medical Imaging
- Karen Lesser, MD, OB-GYN
- Samata Paidy, MD, Anesthesia
- Anil Potharaju, MD, Hospitalist, Medicine
- David Sheinbein, MD, Anesthesia, CMO of BUMCS
- Robin Blackstone, MD, Surgery
- Laurie Erickson, MD, Women’s Health
- Jeremy Goodman, MD, CMO of BUMCP
- Rajeev Saggar, MD, Pulmonary Critical Care
Congratulations to all the Banner – University Medical Group faculty members who have been accepted into the Banner leadership program.
The above news item appeared in the April 3, 2017, editions of the BUMG Wildcat Connection. To see the newsletter’s e-archive click here: http://opa.ahsc.arizona.edu/bumg-wildcat-connection-newsletter
“See BUMG Newsletter for Doc Video Profiles, Cerner Champions and Critical Care Training” | Posted Feb. 10, 2017