The University of Arizona is currently engaged in a campus-wide strategic planning process. Over the past four months, nearly 5,500 members of the Wildcat family in Tucson and around the world have engaged in a conversation to advance the university.
Now, it is the UA Health Sciences’ turn. The Strategic Planning Leadership Team will be visiting the College of Medicine – Tucson on Wednesday, May 30, from noon – 1:30 p.m. The session will take place in DuVal Auditorium, near the main entrance of Banner – University Medical Center – Tucson, with lunch provided.
The purpose of the visit will be to engage in a dialogue about how the college sees itself developing students and leading research in the Fourth Industrial Revolution. It will be an important opportunity to capture our college’s unique perspective and identify ways to incorporate these ideas into the development of a university-wide plan.
Space may be limited. Please RSVP for the event by visiting: https://medicine.arizona.edu/webform/uacom-t-strategic-planning-meeting
Discussion materials will be distributed via email in advance of the event.
If you have any questions or need any additional information, please contact Judy DiMarco, PhD, Deputy Dean for Administrative Affairs and Chief of Staff, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
EXTRA INFO: What is the ‘Fourth Industrial Revolution’?
- “Skillset Principles for Corporate Leaders: Enabling employees to Thrive in the Fourth Industrial Revolution,” [PDF] World Economic Forum, Fourth Industrial Revolution, Davos, Switzerland, January 2018
- “What if we’ve got it wrong about 4IR? Time to re-evaluate,” Denis Pombriant, Diginomica, January 2018
- “Digital Disruptors of the World Unite: Interpreting the Fourth Industrial Revolution,” CIO Journal/Wall Street Journal, Dec. 15, 2017
- “Harnessing the Fourth Industrial Revolution for Sustainable Emerging Cities,” [PDF] World Economic Forum, Fourth Industrial Revolution, Davos, Switzerland, November 2017
- “The Fourth Industrial Revolution: Risks and Benefits,” CIO Journal/Wall Street Journal, Feb. 24, 2017
- “The Fourth Industrial Revolution, by Klaus Schwab,” Financial Times, Jan. 17, 2016
- “Industry 4.0: the fourth industrial revolution – guide to Industrie 4.0,” i-SCOOP, Belgium
"UA strategic plan; Where are we now?" (Daily Wildcat) | Posted May 14, 2018
“The 4th Industrial Revolution – How UA Will Play A Role” (Rotary Club of Tucson) | Posted March 23, 2018
“University of Arizona Strategic Planning Event Draws 200 to the Downtown Phoenix Campus” | Posted March 15, 2018
“UA Strategic Plan – ‘Inclusivity and Transparency’” (BizTucson) | Posted March 14, 2018
“'Meetups' Will Take Deeper Dive Into Strategic Planning Ideas” (UA-@-Work) | Posted Feb. 27, 2018
“UA Strategic Plan Draws Wide Interest on Campus” (UANews) | Posted Feb. 14, 2018
“Engage in the Strategic Planning Process” (UA-@-Work) | Posted Jan. 16, 2018
“President Robert C. Robbins: Collaboration, tech keys to UA's future” (Arizona Daily Star) | Posted Dec. 23, 2017
“Robbins Launches Strategic Planning, Outlines Goals for UA” (UANews) | Posted Nov. 17, 2017
“The University of Arizona’s New Strategic Plan – The Process” (Arizona Board of Regents) | Posted Nov. 10, 2017
“Strategic Planning Process Will Be Broad and Inclusive, Robbins Says” (UA-@-Work) | Posted Sept. 27, 2017
“Meet 'Bobby' – The UA’s New Motivator-In-Chief” | Posted July 17, 2017