The Banner – University Medicine Division of Banner Health has launched a new monthly newsletter for physicians and clinical staff that work at Banner – University Medical Center facilities in Tucson and Phoenix.
Hot off the presses, the first edition of “Our House: Connect • Align • Recognize • Empower” (CARE) was released this week.
Among topics in the newsletter are:
- Operational Excellence: Perfecting the Customer Experience
- The 29th Annual Southwest Regional Trauma Conference in Tucson
- ePrescribe Coming Soon: Learn How Arizona Law Affects You
- Construction: What’s the Latest – Updates from Tucson and Phoenix
- Volunteer Work: Global Emergency Care
- Addressing Physician Burnout
- 401k True-Up Match
- Message from Scott Goodwin, CEO, Banner – University Medical Group
- Message from Dr. Irv Kron, Interim Executive Dean, UA College of Medicine – Tucson
Banner – University Medicine also will host a Town Hall event on Friday, Aug. 31, 11:15 a.m., in DuVal Auditorium, Banner – UMC Tucson, that will feature UA Men’s Basketball Coach Sean Miller and, at Banner – UMC South, university mascots Wilbur and Wilma Wildcat.
Miller will hold a Q&A session with participants and preview a new Arizona Wildcats TV commercial that will air Sept. 3. The event will be simulcast to South campus and other Banner facilities in Tucson.
Get updates on the Better Together Program, No-Meeting Fridays and awards for the recent U.S. News & World Report “Best Hospitals” rankings. Refreshments and givewaways will be available. Add the town hall to your personal calendar here (via iCal, MSOutlook, Google and Yahoo! calendar).
As the email version of the newsletter links to articles available only with access to the Banner Health intranet, a PDF version of the newsletter was created and can be found at this link: 2018-08_bumd-newsletter_august-edition.pdf.
This newsletter is produced by the Tucson Priority One team for Banner, which falls under Human Resources.