Ana Mrkaic, MD
- Endocrinology Fellow
- D. Med.Sc: University of Nis Faculty of Medicine - Serbia, 2017
- M.D: University of Nis Faculty of Medicine - Serbia, 2006
Honors and Awards
- Associate Trustees Mount Sinai West Hospital Grant for “Neonatal heat shock proteins and markers of myocardial inflammation in neonates from preeclampsia and gestational diabetes pregnancies,” 2014.
- American Embassy's candidate for Fulbright scholarship 2011.
- First Place Participant Award, at Medical Conference Pleven - Bulgaria, 2002.
- Full Academic Governmental Scholarship of Republic of Serbia Recipient 1998-2006.
- Mountain View Hospital, LAs Vegas, NV. Internal Medicine, 2016-2018
- James J. Peters Medical Center, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, Bronx, NY, Internal Medicine, 2015-2016
- University of Arizona, Department of Medicine, Division of Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, 2018-2020