As Associate Dean for Student Affairs and Admissions, George Fantry, MD, focuses on enhancing services to students, including optimizing communication and accessibility, providing consistent and collaborative career guidance and mentorship, and encouraging wellness and life balance. Dr. Fantry joined the University of Arizona in July 2016. He was previously the assistant dean for student research and education, and an associate professor of medicine, at the University of Maryland School of Medicine.
George Fantry, MD
- Senior Associate Dean, Student Affairs and Admissions - COM
- Associate Professor, Medicine - (Educator Scholar Track)
- MD: State University of New York Upstate Medical Center
- BS: University of Notre Dame
- University of Massachusetts Medical Center, Internal Medicine
- University of Massachusetts Medical Center, Gastroenterology