Janet L. Funk, MD
- Professor of Medicine
- Vice Chair for Research, Department of Medicine
- Professor, Nutritional Science
- Professor, Cancer Biology - GIDP
- Professor, Physiological Sciences - GIDP
- Clinical Instructor, Pharmacy Practice-Science
- Member, BIO5 Institute
- Member of the Graduate Faculty
- Exploring the efficacy and mechanism of action of medicinal botanicals in the treatment of common bone disorders, including osteoporosis and arthritis.
- Targeting PTHrP for breast cancer bone metastases prevention.
- Use of botanical dietary supplements as anti-inflammatory agents in the treatment of cardiovascular disease and diabetes
- MD: University of California, San Francisco
- George Washington University Medical Center
- University of California, San Francisco
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine - General