Larry York, PharmD, BCIDP, BCPS, AAHIVP, is a clinical pharmacist in infectious diseases and HIV/AIDS at the UA College of Medicine – Tucson and Banner – University Medical Center Tucson and South (BUMCTS). As clinic volume and services continued to expand at the HIV Treatment Adherence Clinic for the UA Petersen HIV Clinics at BUMCTS, Dr. York was brought on in 2016 and brings a wealth of resources given his initial training at the Southern Arizona VA Health Care System and specialty training in infectious disease at BUMCT.
Larry York, PharmD, BCIDP, BCPS, AAHIVP
- Clinical Pharmacist, Infectious Diseases and HIV/AIDS
- PharmD: University of Arizona College of Pharmacy, 2014
- BS (Microbiology): University of Arizona, 2010
- Board of Pharmacy Specialties® Board Certified Infectious Diseases Pharmacist (BCIDP)
- Board of Pharmacy Specialties® Board Certified Pharmacotherapy Specialist (BCPS)
- HIV Pharmacist™ (AAHIVP), American Academy of HIV Medicine