Dr. Trutter was born and raised in Illinois, and received her bachelor's degee in kinesiology at Arizona State University. She completed a master’s degree in public health (MPH) with a focus in epidemiology, before receiving her medical degree from St. George's University in Grenada. She completed her residency training in internal medicine at the University Arizona College of Medicine – Tucson and, afterward, served as a Scheduling Chief for the 2016-17 Academic Year. Dr. Trutter worked on expanding her medical knowledge by participating in the Integrative Medicine Education program through the University of Arizona Center for Integrative Medicine, before landing a Cardiovascular Disease Fellowship at Banner – University Medical Center Phoenix. In her free time, she enjoys road trips, visiting National Parks, hiking, and reading.
Lindsey Trutter, MD
- MD: St. George's University School of Medicine, Grenada
- MPH: Epidemiology, St. George's University, Grenada
- BS: Kinesiology, Arizona State University, Tempe
Honors and Awards
- Chief Resident, UA College of Medicine Internal Medicine Residency Program - Tucson University Campus, 2016-17
- Internal Medicine: UA College of Medicine – Tucson (University Campus), 2013-16