Investigator for CDC Tuberculosis Epidemiologic Studies Consortium (TESC), Vanderbilt University Medical Center 2015 – 2016
- Developed a study on risk factors for missed study visits in patients diagnosed with latent tuberculosis infection
- Analyzed and presented data to CDC TESC group and at IDWeek
Research Writer for review of Clostridium difficile, Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, 2010 – 2012
- Wrote a comprehensive review of C. difficile infection, epidemiology and treatment as part of a larger review of anaerobic infections by Dr John Bartlett, Director of Division of Infectious Diseases at Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
Student Researcher, Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, 2009
- Researched epidemiology of mood disorders and suicide in Native American adolescents and presented data at two Adolescent Depression Awareness Program meetings
- Helped develop a mental health curriculum taught in high schools on Sioux and Navajo reservations.
Research Technician, University of Arizona, 2008
- Collected health data on elementary students in Tucson, Arizona, in order to design community, school, and after-school health and nutrition programs.