Dr. Robert Aaronson is an associate program director for the University of Arizona Internal Medicine Residency Program – University Campus. He oversees program activities at Tucson Medical Center and throughout the Tucson community. A clinical professor of medicine at the UA College of Medicine – Tucson, Dr. Aaronson received his bachelor's degree summa cum laude in English literature from Columbia University in New York City, followed by his medical degree from New York University School of Medicine. He completed his internal medicine residency training at the University of California, San Francisco, and his fellowship training in pulmonary and critical care medicine at Boston University. He is currently the executive director of the Tucson Hospitals Medical Education Program (THMEP) and section chief for the Pulmonary & Critical Care Medicine Division at Tucson Medical Center. Dr. Aaronson is board certified in internal medicine, pulmonary medicine, critical care medicine, sleep medicine and neurocritical care medicine.
Robert M. Aaronson, MD
- Clinical Professor, (Clinical Series Track)
- Associate Program Director, UA Internal Medicine Residency Program – University Campus
- MD: New York University School of Medicine, New York, N.Y.
- BA (English Literature): Columbia University, New York, N.Y.
- Internal Medicine: University of California, San Francisco
- Pulmonary & Critical Care Medicine: Boston University
- ABIM - Critical Care Medicine
- ABIM - Pulmonary Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Board of Sleep Medicine
- American Board of Medical Specialties - Neurocritical Care Medicine