Physicians interested in our ACGME-accredited Micrographic Surgery and Dermatologic Oncology Fellowship Program should apply through the senior coordinator below.
At this time, we are not taking applications for the MSDO Fellowship Program, but when we are able to do so — we will update this page.
Admission to the University of Arizona's Micrographic Surgery & Dermatologic Oncology ACGME accredited Fellowship Program requires the successful completion of an ACGME accredited dermatology residency program. Therefore it is expected that the fellow will begin the program competent in basic cutaneous surgical techniques.
Timeline and Deadlines
General applicant registration for the Micrographic Surgery & Dermatologic Oncology Fellowship Match for the current year begins about June 1 for programs that start the following July. Other relevant dates include:
- Late July is the target date for applicants to complete requirements for application distribution for the following year.
- Interviews will run through late summer and early fall.
- Programs must submit all rank lists by early December.
- Match results are made available mid-December.
- Any vacancies remaining after the match are to be announced by mid- to late-December.
- Fellowships begin at start of July.
Candidates invited to interview will be contacted via email.
Due to the volume of applications received, individual requests for status cannot be answered.