How to Reach Us
University of Arizona Internal Medicine Residency Program – Tucson Campus
UA College of Medicine, 6th Floor
1501 N. Campbell Ave., Rm 6336
P.O. Box 245040
Tucson, AZ 85724-5040
Tel: (520) 626-2761
Fax: (520) 626-6020
- Program Manager: Mary Gosciminski
- Administrative Associate, Verifications and Credentialing Specialist: Julie Forte
- Medical Education Professional III: Monica Jimenez
- Medical Education Professional I: Hannah Cowling
- Administrative Support Assistant I: Jazmine Aguilar
Maps & Directions
From College of Medicine Main Entrance
You'll find the College of Medicine main entrance in the middle of the map in the PDF above or image at right (see the red asterisk) at the north side of the UAHS Plaza. You enter the building heading north on the Second Floor and ahead of you is the main hallway for both the college and original hospital. The primary College of Medicine elevators are adjacent to the Administrative Offices. Take an elevator to the Sixth Floor. Exiting the elevator, turn left and follow the arrows through the double doors. The Program Office will be the first door on your left.
From Parking Garage A
The Old Hospital Main Entrance (see PDF above or image at right) is currently under renovation into administrative offices, so visitors to the College of Medicine – Tucson are being redirected until that work is complete. Please use the two alternatives below to reach us.
- From the top of the parking garage walkway to the Old Hospital Main Entrance (see PDF above or image at right) turn left—instead of right—away from that entrance. Heading south, as you approach the Life Sciences Building, you’ll see a walkway on the right into the UAHS Plaza. Follow the directions above from there.
- From the parking garage’s lower level entrance/exit that opens up under the Life Science Building, go up the steps in front of you as you exit the parking garage. This stairway opens up on the UAHS Plaza. Follow the directions above from there.
New Banner – UMC Tucson Entrance
Please note, with the opening of Banner – University Medical Center Tucson's new nine-story, state-of-the-art hospital tower in April 2019, the hospital's main entrance moved to just off Ring Road via Elm Street. This entrance corresponds with the hospital's new address: 1625 N. Campbell Ave. | DIRECTIONS
Be sure to ask the administrative staff person on duty for any further directions you may need to the offices of our divisions, centers or institutes. Unfortunately, we no longer are authorized to validate parking.