- Allergy and Immunology
- Hematology/ Oncology
- Infectious Diseases
- Integrative Medicine
- Native American Cardiology (*)
- Palliative Care
- Sports Medicine
- Women's Health
Native American Cardiology Trip
- This triple partnership with the UA Sarver Heart Center and Indian Health Service is where residents have the opportunity to travel to the rugged, rural parts of Arizona and see as physicians the native peoples from the reservations who have a variety of cardiovascular and other medical pathologies.
- Rheumatology hosts away electives to the reservations as well.
* The University of Arizona Department of Neurology also participates in the trips, offering screenings for epilepsy and other related health conditions.
- It is possible to set up a variety of away electives. *
- It is possible to set up a variety of global electives. *
* To arrange for a global, away or native peoples elective, simply consult with your program director, associate program director, manager and senior coordinator.