General Resources Available for Residents
- New Innovations
- John Hopkins Curriculum - PEAC
- American Journal of Medicine
- Southwest Journal of Pulmonary & Critical Care
- ABIM link
- ERAS link
- UAHS link
- UMC Citrix [NOTE: Remote access to Banner Health web portal]
- ACP Online
University of Arizona Resident Handbook
The latest resident handbook is located on the New Innovations website…
College of Medicine – Tucson Resources for GME University Campus
Includes GME Resident-Fellow Manual, general policies, benefit information, critical care resources, fellowship application, international rotation waiver, etc.
Arizona Health Sciences Library
Access to full text electronic journals, search library and other library services…
General Medical Resources
Free access to MD Consult, Harrison's Online, Cecil's, Braunwald's Atlas of Internal Medicine...
Useful tool for travel medicine. Enter a destination and you'll get info on what preventative interventions are needed for that region.
Videos, games, tools, podcasts and tutorials about health conditions
Connects physicians with employers — online, in print, and face to face at events all across the country.
- ACP Journal Club: For prior to 2009, visit this link.
- American Family Physician
- Archives of Internal Medicine [NOTE: This journal became JAMA Internal Medicine (see below) after 2012.]
- Chest Journal
- Evidence-Based Medicine
- JAMA Internal Medicine
- JAMA Open Network
- Journal of the American College of Cardiology (JACC)
- The Lancet
- Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report
- New England Journal of Medicine (NEJM)
- AHCPR Guidelines: Clinical Practice Guidelines Archive
- American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists: Guidelines
- American College of Gastroenterology: Guidelines
- American College of Preventive Medicine: Guidelines
- Breast Cancer Risk Assessment Tool: Sponsored by NIH
- National Cancer Institutes's PDQ Cancer Treatment Summaries
- National Heart Lung & Blood Institute's Publications for Health Professionals: